- What is Long-fiber-reinforced material (L.F.R.T.)? The length of reinforced fiber and pellets are equal to each other. The length of the LGFT can be longer than 6mm. ISOPAK_LFRT Long Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Materials Replacing the metal the plastic for lightening
- What is the benefits of ISOPAK LFRT? The benefit of the enterprises and the manufacturer
I.Replacing metal to plastic: In the past, Metal materials always been selected as the first choice of industrial products. The reason is the high strength and heat resistance. However, metal are not suitable for forming complex shapes.
LGFT has the closest mechanical property to metal material. It can be the best choice to replace the metal parts.
II.Lightening:Generally, the weight of metal parts is heavier. Under the trend of environmental protection and energy saving around the world, the demands for lightening in the industry are increasing.
III.High mechanical properties:For the components made by LFRT, the long fibers form a solid 3D structure inside and staggered through the resin to strengthen the framework. Therefore, the components could stand greater stresses and loadings. It can effectively absorb external impact energy. In turns, the finished product has excellent specific strength, rigidity, impact resistance, dimensional stability. The high durability of temperature resistance, low warpage, creep resistance, low coefficient of thermal expansion, etc.
- The contribution to environment ISOPAK LFRT is a thermoplastic material which is different from thermoset one. The LFRT can be recycled and be reused.
It won’t have huge decreasing of the mechanical property. At the same time, it can reduce the handling cost of the waste.
- What is the benefit to the employee who using ISOPAK LFRT ? Compared the processing of metal and thermoset. LFRT is a low VOC material which would not release any toxic materials in the environment.
- The advantages of ISOPAK LFRT compare to the other company’s product. a.Under European standard process, computerized, and automatic unit, the quality will be more stable. The involving between resin and fiber is excellent.
b. We can provide PP, PA based material. Especially, we can provide TPU based LFRT.
c.c. GRECO technical service team will fully support customers dealing any issues, such as specification suggestions, processing parameters, molds, product applications, etc. To ensure the performance of materials can meet customer’s requirements.
- what is the MOQ? How is the lead time? The minimum order of ISOPAK LFRT is 25kgs.
The lead time will be 3~7 days when we have the stocks.
- Which industries can ISOPAK LFRT be used for? Aerospace, motorcycles, cars, hand tools (pneumatic/electric), industrial grade fans, sports (cycling/skiing/fishing/survival game guns, etc.) industry. ISOPAK_LFRT High Performance Thermoplastic Compounding Material
Suitable for automotive and hand tools.
- Will it increase the cost of using ISOPAK LFRT? a.The unit price of the LFRT material will be slightly higher than the aluminum alloy. But, it could save the secondary processing cost/time. It is good for the entire product.
b.The unit price of the LFRT is slightly higher than the short fiber reinforced composite material. But, the LFRT has better size stability and is not easily deformed. It can be assembled after demolding which can save the cooling and mold holding time. It also can save the cost and time of shaping tools.
- Will the fiber float at the surface of the product? The GRECO has considered the performance of the product’s surface. We choose the higher melt index of the material when we design the formulation. By adding a higher mold temperature, it also can create a better surface of products.
- Will the ISOPAK LFRT wear out the running screw? The running screw will be wear because the sharp section of the fiber ends. The long fiber and the short fiber are the same structure of the pellets. Under the same proportion, the sharp cross-sectional area of the short fiber is larger than the long fiber. So, the wearing on the screw will be similar.